Sunday, December 07, 2008

What's my excuse...

We've had the internet at our house for a week now and I haven't updated my blog yet.  (Thanks Sarah for reminding me.)  My excuse...time management.  Well, we are still trying to unpack the little things from our move two weeks ago and I started working two more hours each morning at the school, so I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for myself.  Sounds like a good excuse to me. Right?  We did manage to get our Christmas tree up and put out some of our decorations while we were unpacking.  

At first the boys were putting all of the decorations in one place, so Tony reminded them that they could spread them out over the whole tree.

They did a pretty good job.


 

3 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I'm so happy you are back. I was wondering about you, lady!

Love the trees. The boys did great!

Kimmy said...

The boys DID do a marvelous job decorating the tree!!! :)

Hope you have a great week!!!

Jessica said...

The tree looks great! How was your move?