Thursday, June 26, 2008
Seen in the Light
"You look hot!" That's what Tony said to me as my parent's were riding in our van with us. "You can't say that with my parent's in the car" I said as my face turned red. "But with the light shining in the window, you look hot." So even though I wasn't expecting it and even though I got a little embarrassed, it still made me feel special and loved to hear him say that (normally he says stuff like that privately). The next day I was thinking about what Tony said and God put a thought in my head. God is light. In Him there is no darkness. Like Tony saw the light shining on me through the window, God sees us through his light. God knows we have flaws, yet we are beautiful in his sight...in his light. Just as I felt special and loved by Tony, God wants us to know that we are special and loved by him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a lovely post - and happy belated anniversary. It's hard to believe its been 10 years.
YFC
Post a Comment