Friday, June 06, 2008

anniversary continued...

Ha, ha...yes Sarah, we were very young when we got married.  It rained for a little while on our drive up to Minnesota, but the weather was beautiful once we got there.  We spent Friday at the Mall of America, but we had a chance to eat lunch out on the patio you can see from our hotel room on Saturday.  The book I was reading was a Passionate Life.  I liked it because I need visuals to help me remember things, and this book puts visual shapes to help remember the principles it talks about.  On to the pictures...

We're just eating breakfast here, but wanted to try out the new camera.  



The amusement park in the Mall of America is no longer Camp Snoopy.  I don't think a lot of kids even know who Snoopy is.  It just changed to Nickelodeon.  Dora and Sponge Bob are definitely something that will draw those kiddos in.


This is the restaurant that we ate supper at in the Mall of America.  It's called Kokomo's.



The next pictures are all from Underwater World at the Mall.










This is one of my favorite stores...this chair is great!


This was the wedding that we went to.  The bride is the one who was in the Jr. High small group and Sr. High youth ministry that we helped at while we were in college.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH you make me miss it so much! Looks like a great time!!