![Honest_Scrap[1].jpg](webkit-fake-url://71EC6109-EFF5-4024-8124-C7E85A975EFA/Honest_Scrap%5B1%5D.jpg)
The Rules:
1 - Thank the person who gave it to you.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3 - Put the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
4 - Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.
1. I am the most forgetful person I know.
2. I have this weird quirk about things touching my face, so I have to change my pillow case twice a week.
3. I just looked in the thesaurus to find the word "quirk" because I didn't want to use the word "thing" twice in a sentence.
4. Because of #2, I also have to have 2 different bath towels-one for my face/hair and one for my body.
5. I'm going to ask Tony for help...
6. He said to write, "my husband can't keep his hands off of me." Maybe I should come up with my own answers.
7. I have a hard time balancing "serving" the boys when they ask for something and helping them realize that sometimes they need to do it themselves.
8. Dusting...what's dusting?
9. I'm starting to understand why people like living in small towns.
10. Okay, I did ask Tony for help again...I like watching dance movies like "Save the Last Dance" and "Take the Lead." I also like watching America's Best Dance Crew.
And the award goes to...
1. Jill
2. Sheryl
3. Melissa
4. Kim
5. Emily
6. Jessica
7. Yes, I can read directions, but I only have 6 people to give the award to.
2 comments:
haha... "dusting? What's dusting?"
make me laugh.
haha... "dusting? What's dusting?"
make me laugh.
Post a Comment