Monday, July 28, 2008

Where to begin??

We went to a croquet tournament that my sister's husband's side of the family has every summer.  (Tony was on a missions trip to Canada this same week)



I spent a lot of time with my hand on my sister's belly...she's 7 1/2 months pregnant and this is the first time I've seen her since Christmas.



We stopped by my cousins house on the way home.  Her son is a year older than Caleb.



We returned home to this.  There was a huge storm in the area where we live.  (The main/busy street in front of our house was blocked off from Monday until Thursday while they fixed the electric poles).  We're very thankful that we're all safe and that there wasn't very much damage. It's hard to imagine what people go through who lose everything.





Since we didn't have electricity, we stayed at my parents' house for a few days.  It gave me and the boys extra time to spend with my sister and her husband.  



My mom and I had a baby shower for my sister before she headed out of town.



That's all the fun we've been having since last Saturday.  There are a lot of fun pictures to share, so I'll start posting them  this week.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your poor fence! I can't believe how undamaged we were. There were many houses and cars on our street with trees in them.

Oh, and I can't take credit for the derecho. The paper published what it was the next day. So sad. I would love to take credit for it.

Are you guys on for Comedy Sportz on Friday?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you weren't home for that storm! Looks like a fun weekend!