What can keep you laughing for over a half-hour and make your sides hurt from laughing so hard? Kids. They are the best entertainment. Sometimes the boys like drinking their milk out of straws. Tony's cousin also taught the boys a different use for a straw. So after they're done drinking with the straw, they like to do a little trick with it. You put one end of the straw in your mouth and the other end under your armpit. You blow through the straw and it sounds like farting noises. Pretty soon the spit starts making it's way down the straw and all sorts of interesting sounds start to come out. Tony and I just sit at the table and watch and listen and laugh our heads off...at the sounds and at the boys laughing at themselves. I know that not everyone will appreciate this fun activity, but if you have kids that would like it, or you just want to try it yourself, let it fly.
3 comments:
I think that's one of those things that's funnier when someone else's kids do it! ; ) So I won't be teaching mine, but laughing with yours!
hee, hee! why haven't I seen this trick yet?
Why does Josh have a 6-pack?!
Oh, and I'll pass on the spitty straw thanks lol!
Post a Comment